Nathdwara-Shrinathji (2 Nights-3 Days)
|Arrive to The temple of Srinathji or Lord Krishna is situated at Nathdwara which is 48 kms from north of Udaipur. This temple belongs to Vaishnav religion built in 17th century.||Nathdwara|
|The temple comprises of the idol of Srinathji which is carved out of a black marble which is adorned with embroidered silk cloth, and stunning antique jewelries One of the arms of the image is raised in a manner which gives impression of holding Govardhan mountain. The other arm is resting on the waist which is not only a dance posture but it also seems like God blessing his devotes.||Nathdwara|
|WVisit Srinathji temple and experience the serenity and peace which the surrounding provides here.||Tour Over|
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis in Deluxe Hotels.
- In 4 Sharing occupancy,1 double bed and only 1 Extra mattress provide on ground.
- A.C / Non-A.C vehicle for transfers & sight seeing By Your decided Package & plan as per Govt. Permit and local place rules regulation.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (As per itinerary).
- Additional sight seeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.