Jodhpur-Jaisalmer–Bikaner-Jaipur (Rajasthan 6 Night-7 Days)
|Tour Special||Days||Description||Night Stay|
Arrive at Jodhpur
|Arrive Jodhpur, and met by our representative at the airport or railway station, transfer and check into the hotel. Take a sightseeing tour in the afternoon and visit Ummaid Bhawan Palace, Meharangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Overnight stay at the hotel.||Jodhpur|
|From Jodhpur, transfer to Jaisalmer. Check into the hotel on arrival. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B)||Jaisalmer|
|Take a half-day sightseeing tour and visit Jaisalmer Fort, Jain temple and havelis. Rest of the day at leisure. Take a drive to the Sam sand dunes in the evening. Overnight stay at the sam tent. (B, D)||Jaisalmer (sam-tent)|
Jaisalmer Ranuja Bikaner
|From Jaisalmer, drive to Bikaner. Check into the hotel on arrival. Take a sightseeing tour and visit Lalgarh Palace,Junagarh Fort, Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal, Deshnok Temple and Sadual Museum in the evening. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B).||Bikaner|
|From Bikaner, drive to Jaipur. Check into the hotel on arrival. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B).||Jaipur|
|Take a full day sightseeing tour and visit Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar observatory. Overnight stay at the hotel. (B).||Jaipur|
|Transfer to Jaipur airport or railway station for your onward destination. Tour ends. (B).||Tour Over|
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis in Deluxe Hotels.
- Meal Plan Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner from Pickup Point to End Point.
- In 4 Sharing occupancy,1 double bed and only 1 Extra mattress provide on ground.
- NonA/C vehicle for transfers & sight seeing By Your decided Package & plan as per Govt. Permit and local place rules regulation.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (As per itinerary).
- Air Fare.
- Additional sight seeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.