Andaman (6 Nights / 7 Days)
|Arrival Port Blair + Sight seeing Arrival to Andaman’s at Port Blair Airport, Our representative will receive and escort you to the hotel. Check in make yourself comfortable, After freshen Up proceed to the very first beach the Corbin’s Cove Beach for swimming and beach activity which is 10 km away from Port Blair City , Later proceed for visit Chatham Saw Mill, Anthropological Museum, In the evening, we go for Son et Lumen-ere show at Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at hotel.|
|Excursion North Bay (Coral Island) , Ross Island And Viper Island & Back After breakfast move for an enthralling journey to North Bay Island (Coral Island). watch for live coral viewing by glass bottom boat ( Own Cost ) and marine life (enjoy snorkeling) and then proceed to Ross Island (Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime) , Important ruins include a Church, Cemetery, Swimming Pool. Later transfer to Viper Island , Viper Island is very near to Port Blair and was the old Jail were British's used to harbor convicts. It has ruins of gallows atop a hillock. The Jail was abandoned when the Cellular Jail was constructed in 1906. Overnight stay at hotel.|
|In Port Blair – Visit Mount Harriet & Chidiya Tapu After breakfast proceed for visit Mount Harriet (65 km, by road from Port Blair ). The summer headquarters of the Chief Commissioner during British Raj, this place is an ideal for a nice and fascinating over view of the outer islands and the sea. It is the highest peak in the South Andaman’s (365 meters high). One can trek upto Madhuban through a nature trail and can find rare endemic birds, animals and butterflies. Afternoon proceed for visit Chidiya Tapu ( 35 kms. from Port Blair ) Chidiya Tapu is the southern most tip of South Andaman. The lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and the Sylvan Sands and Munda pahar beaches make it an ideal picnic site. O/n stay at Port Blair .|
|Port Blair To Havelock Island At 0530 in the morning, we proceed for Havelock Island by Boat – 54 Kms from Port Blair by Sea . The journey takes 2 ½ hrs one way , after freshen up at hotel proceed for visiting world famous Radha Nagar beach , Return to hotel in the late evening. O/n stay at hotel|
|In Havelock Island Leisure At Havelock -Sightseeing to Vijay Nagar Beach, Radha Nagar Beach. Experience trilogy of yourself, sun , sand the sea like never before. Later You’ll explore one another beach, The Elephants Beach (by dingy – Own Cost ), This beach famous for Coral’s . You can go for snorkeling ( Own arrangement ) . Overnight stay at Havelock.|
|Havelock Island To Port Blair After a morning at leisure, we leave Havelock Island at 2pm/4pm for Portblair by Boat. Arrive in the evening at 430 pm /630 pm and rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at Portblair.|
|Departure from Portblair Morning free for packing & personal activities. In time Check out from the hotel and transfer to Jetty or Airport. – Tour Ends .|
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis in Deluxe Hotels.
- Meal Plan Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner from Pickup Point to End Point.
- In 4 Sharing occupancy,1 double bed and only 1 Extra mattress provide on ground.
- NonA/C vehicle for transfers & sight seeing By Your decided Package & plan as per Govt. Permit and local place rules regulation.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (As per itinerary).
- Air Fare.
- Additional sight seeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges & Entrance Fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.